Who We Are
Potential Enhancement Foundation (PEF) in partnership with Powering Potential Inc (PPI) designs and implements two Educating...
Our Vision & Mission
Vision: All students in Tanzania experiencing the joys of technology: efficient production, easy access to information and communication with others
The Pi-oneer is an innovative teaching tool consisting of a Raspberry Pi computer with RACHEL offline educational...
Impact (Overall Assesment)
- 29 solar power systems and 172 computers installed in 29 schools in 11 districts
- 23,000+ teachers and students have a world of knowledge at their fingertips
- 2,000+ hours of technology training delivered
- 1,500+ teachers and students completed a technology training course
- 700+ students enrolled in Tanzanian national ICT courses for secondary schools
- 57% of respondents report securing employment because of their technology skills
- 11 people enrolled in college to earn Bachelor's degrees related to Computer Science
- 60% of respondents report continuing their education
Want to know more about our Impact to the community?
2017 Potential Enhancement Tanzania. All Rights Reserved!